Thursday, May 30, 2013

Birds of a Feather



This post features a dear friend and fellow blogger Iconique.  She was kind enough to free up her busy schedule and make time for my blogging aspirations.  I adore her style and love how she isn't afraid to switch it up.  Please check out her amazing blog here or on the Doperoll to the right.

B  L  A  Y  Z  I  N
Attire:
  Top // ..::<Fameless Chic> Heart Knit Sweater -aqua- ::.. New
Bra // :::LP::: Pushup Bra [Leo]
Pants // [Pumpkin]Sweat pants(white cotton)
Thong // [.B&T.] HQ .. LustfullTastic! .. Tintable Thong!
Wedges //  N-core ETOILE "Black"
Body:
Hair // [LeLutka]-GLORIA Hair - Marilyn
Accessories:
Bracelet 1 // [tea.s] Link Bracelet -Cream New @ SLFW
Bracelet 2 // [DDL] Manic Monday / Group Gift
Glasses // .:villena:. - Smiley Face Cross Eyed Glasses
New @ SLFW
Bodychain //SB :: Orion Goddess Bodychain - Gold
Bag // ::: B@R ::: Connie Black
Ring //  (Yummy) Boho Ring Set - Green

I C O N I Q U E
Attire:
Top // .:Villena:. - Denim Shirt w Studs - Animal
Jeans // Paperbag. - These Old Jeans - Light
Shoes // [Apparel] Creeperz - Phantom
Body:
Hair // Lelutka - Jada Hair - Pitch
Lips // [EM] - Natural Nude *Marketplace*
Accessories:
Bag // (fd) - Heart Purse - Black
Shades // To'Fresco - Prime Shades w/ Hud
Nails // Chic Zafari - Melted Claws
Necklace // {me.} Native Wood Necklace // Gold @ SFW!
Bracelets // {me.} Native Wood Bracelets // Gold @SFW!
Rings // {me.} Native Wood Rings // Gold @ SFW!
Earrings // [whatever] Cross Spiked Earrings @ SFW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages